"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 13:13

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: bounced right back off a rush by
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 июн 2019, 05:44 

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Floyd Mayweather worked far too hard against Marcos Maidana their last time out to have to do it again in the rematch Saturday night. Mayweather dominated Maidana from the opening bell, using his boxing skills to keep the Argentine off balance and pile up points on his way to a unanimous 12-round decision to retain his welterweight and super welterweight titles before a crowd at the MGM Grand that sometimes booed the lack of action. It almost came at a cost, though, in a bizarre scene in the eighth round when Mayweather claimed that Maidana bit him on his wrist while they were in a clinch near the centre of the ring. "He bit me!" Mayweather yelled to the Showtime announcers working ringside. Mayweather remained unbeaten in his remarkable 18-year pro career, winning for the 47th time and doing it with such dominance that about the only one complaining about the decision was Maidana. "I was pressuring him and I was the aggressor," Maidana said. "I won the fight." Mayweather earned at least $32 million for the rematch, bringing his total purses to more than $100 million in the last year. Though he wasnt marked up, he was upset over the bite. "We were tangled in the centre of the ring and I didnt realize what it was. Then I saw that he bit me," Mayweather said. "After the eighth round my fingers were numb, I couldnt use my left hand." Maidana denied he bit Mayweather. "How can he say I bit the glove with my mouthpiece?" Maidana asked. "Im not a dog." The fight was a marked contrast to their first bout in May, when Maidana roughed Mayweather up in a close fight. Mayweather won that bout, but it was close enough for Mayweather to offer an opponent only the second rematch of his career. Maidana wont get a third fight after failing to land any big punches. Two ringside judges scored it 116-111 for Mayweather, while the third had it 115-112. The Associated Press had it 117-110. "I felt sharper in the first fight, my rhythm was off," Mayweather said. "I got hit with some shots tonight I shouldnt have gotten hit with. But that comes with the sport." Mayweather complained long after the first fight that Maidana was a dirty fighter, and complained even more when Maidana seemed to try to hit him below the belt in a clinch in the eighth round, then apparently tried to bite him. Mayweather immediately jumped back and gestured to referee Kenny Bayless that Maidana bit him on the wrist. He went to his corner and showed Bayless where the bite was, then went over to the Showtime announcers table to complain. Maidana would later be penalized a point for tackling Mayweather as he tried desperately to find something that would work. By the end of the ninth round, Maidana was so out of sorts he went to the wrong corner when the bell rang. Maidana spent many of the early rounds trying to figure out a way to get inside like he did in May. Mayweather kept him at a distance, circling around and landing left jabs and hooks, then scampering out of the way before Maidana could respond. Punch stats showed Maidana throwing far more punches (572-326) while Mayweather landed more (166-128). Mayweathers was hit with only 22 per cent of punches while landing 51 per cent of his own. "I do have some bumps and bruises," Mayweather said. "But I listened to my dad (trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.) who always said hit and not get hit. Thats the way you last in this sport." Mayweather was a 6-1 favourite in the fight, even though Maidana gave him a tough time in their first bout. He showed why in the early rounds as he moved and boxed while Maidana chased him futilely around the ring. Mayweather was determined not to let the fight become anything like the first, when Maidana went after him wildly and mauled him at every opportunity. For the second fight, Mayweather came out boxing and did so beautifully during the opening rounds. Maidana was more cautious early than he was in the first fight, willing to take his time to find Mayweather. He finally began to pick up the pace in the fourth round, trapping Mayweather on the ropes and landing some shots to his body and head. Mayweather, though, showed he learned his lessons from the first fight, when he was cut over his right eye and took a lot of shots to the top of his head. A defensive wizard, he fought moving sideways and backward, throwing his left jab out and slipping the big punches thrown by the Argentine challenger. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys China .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night. Wholesale Blue Jackets Jerseys . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseys.com/. Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. Cheap Adidas Blue Jackets Jerseys . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.NEW YORK -- New Jerseys Martin Brodeur outdueled Rangers counterpart Henrik Lundqvist, and that wasnt lost on New York coach Alain Vigneault. Brodeur, the winningest goalie in NHL history, gutted out a 3-2 Devils victory over Lundqvist and the Rangers on Tuesday night. New Jersey took three one-goal leads and made the last one stick after Dainius Zubrus scored with 2:55 remaining. "We tied it up in the third, and we got unfortunate on all their three goals," Vigneault said. "Their goaltender made some big saves at key times." One shot that eluded Lundqvist was singled out by Vigneault -- Ryan Carters second of the game and season that gave the Devils a 2-1 lead with 46.1 seconds left in the second period. Carter beat speedy Rangers forward Carl Hagelin to Adam Larssons dump-in and cut in on Lundqvist. He sent a quick shot through the crease and inside the left post. When asked about Hagelins role in that goal, Vigneault seemingly shifted the focus onto Lundqvist. "Im not quite sure what happened there," Vigneault said. "It was an easy first man on the puck, but mind you its a routine save." Zubrus made it 3-2 when he put in a loose puck after his shot was blocked by defenceman Dan Girardi. That gave Brodeur a third straight win. "Any win at the Garden is a great win," New Devils owner Josh Harris said. Girardi had gotten the Rangers even at 2 when he scored his first of the season with 7:42 left. Girardi banked in a shot from the blue line off the skate of Devils defenceman Adam Larsson, who turned 21 Tuesday. "Just an overall gutsy effort, and our goalie was fantastic," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "I think weve gotten nice starting goaltending for the last three weeks." Brodeur, who earlier this season conceded his starting job to newcomer Cory Schneider started and won for the third time in four games. His previous two outings resulted in shutouts. The 41-year-old Brodeur, who made 33 saves, also allowed a second-period goal to Marc Staal in earning his NHL-record 674th win. "I love to play against these guys, and Im sure they feel the same way," said Brodeur, who has beaten the Rangers 48 times. However, he wasnt ready to claim the No. 1 job back. "Ill leave it to the coaches to make those decisions," he said. "Ill never say boo about stuff like that. Karma goes a long way. I have learned that from the past. Ill never ask for anything here. Ill always be ready to play." Schneider shut out the Rangers in the previous meeting in New Jersey on Oct. 19. Lundqvisst made 25 saves for New York, which went 0 for 5 on the power play.dddddddddddd The Rangers (9-9) had won six of seven to get over .500 for the first time this season. He kept it a one-goal deficit with 7:45 left when he stopped former teammate Jaromir Jagr, who came in alone after leaving the penalty box. "We didnt give anything to them, and we fought all night," said Jagr, who earlier Tuesday told his teammates they would win 3-2. "We had a lot of chances to break it open, especially me. I should have scored on that breakaway, and it would have been 3-1, and game over." But that save wasnt enough for the Rangers. "We came out and did the things that we needed to do," Lundqvist said. "We came back into the game and gave us a chance to win. I had a good feeling, especially when we tied it up, but its over and its a tough one. "A lot of good things, but we needed to find a way to win there, and we didnt." Carter netted his first goal with another aggressive charge. He shoved a shot in close that appeared to hit the skate of backchecking forward J.T. Miller and Lundqvists stick before sneaking inside the left post at 6:37. "Thats the way it works sometimes," Carter said. "You get a few in on shots you might not think are going in. I had some clean shots, some dream shots, and he stopped them." The Rangers bounced right back off a rush by Mats Zuccarello, who curled behind the Devils net and backhanded a pass to Staal for a one-timer from above the left circle. The defencemans second of the season snapped Brodeurs shutout streak at 191 minutes, 21 seconds. Brodeur turned aside a hard drive by Derek Stepan less than 5 minutes in, and then stonewalled Zuccarello twice in the crease. Chris Kreider put the puck into the net, but after the whistle was blown. Brodeur thrust his glove into the face of the 5-foot-7 Zuccarello during a stoppage, and even made a save with his mask, mimicking Lundqvists style. "I wanted to match him up," Brodeur said. "I just saw it last second, and I just reacted, and it went off my head. It was a Lundqvist save, I guess." NOTES: Rangers LW Rick Nash (concussion) skated for the fourth straight day and was cleared to return to practice on Wednesday. He has missed 15 games. ... Zuccarello and defenceman Ryan McDonagh both extended point streaks to a career-best four games with assists. ... Devils LW Patrik Elias missed his sixth straight game due to upper body soreness. ... New Jersey D Anton Volchenkov was injured in the first period and didnt return. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа