"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 24 июл 2019, 04:31

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - John Harbaugh and Joe F
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 11 июн 2019, 05:42 

Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco added another notch to their playoff road resume as the Baltimore Ravens went into Heinz Field and came away with a 30-17 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Saturdays AFC Wild Card clash rung familiar in this longstanding rivalry, with defense and opportunistic play deciding which team survived the slugfest. The Ravens, who needed help in Week 17 to even reach the postseason, provided most of the punishing blows, as they sacked Ben Roethlisberger five times and forced two interceptions in the fourth quarter. Flacco threw a pair of touchdown passes, including one to Crockett Gillmore that gave the Ravens a 30-15 lead with under eight minutes remaining. A holding penalty negated a Steelers touchdown on the ensuing drive, and Roethlisberger was picked off in the end zone to seal the outcome. Harbaugh and Flacco have teamed together for seven playoff victories on the road, and they will need another against the top-seeded Patriots in next weeks Divisional Round on Saturday. The Steelers had won four straight home playoff games but had no running attack with All-Pro LeVeon Bell sidelined with a knee injury. Ben Tate, signed just this week, and rookie Josh Harris combined for 44 yards on the ground in place of Bell, who hyperextended his right knee in last weeks AFC North-clinching win over the Bengals. Alex DeBrincat Jersey . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens. John Hayden Jersey . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/D ... ks-jersey/. Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Stan Mikita Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Corey Crawford Jersey .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. PARIS -- France closed in on its first Davis Cup final since 2010 after Richard Gasquet and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga gave the hosts a 2-0 lead over two-time defending champion Czech Republic in the semifinals on Friday. Opening on Roland Garros centre court, Gasquet stormed to a 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 win over Tomas Berdych, then Frances No. 1 player, Tsonga, proved too strong for Lukas Rosol, dispatching him 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 in 91 minutes. Serving impeccably and limiting his mistakes to 12 unforced errors on the red clay, Gasquet justified his selection over Gael Monfils. "This is one of my best wins ever," said Gasquet, who kneeled on the court after Berdych double-faulted on match point. "The atmosphere was great, this is the Davis Cup, at Roland Garros, and I beat a top player." Spurred on by the vocal French fans on a sunny morning, Gasquet quickly found a good rhythm and lost only five points on his serve in the first set, breaking in the fourth game after the sixth-ranked Berdych missed three consecutive shots. Struggling with his forehand and moving slowly on court, Berdych had 38 unforced errors. The former Wimbledon runner-up was never a threat and admitted he played his worst Davis Cup match. "My body is not ready for this. I needed more time to be fit. I need more time to be better prepared," said Berdych, who reached the U.S. Open quarterfinals last week. "This is the toughest conditions for me, coming from fast hard courts to the clay. I definitely need more time but it was a good choice for France. I need to move on and get over it." Gasquet, who has been hampered by injuries this season, won the first set with a backhand down the line then jumped to 3-0 in the second as Berdych continued to hit erratic shhots.dddddddddddd The hard-hitting Czech managed to break Gasquet in the next game but his recovery was short-lived. The French No. 2 broke again early in the third set, and Berdych gifted the match with his second double fault. Tsonga made light work of Rosol and thanked his teammate for putting him in an ideal position with his impressive win over Berdych. "The key was the first match. After that, I was playing freely," Tsonga said. "Richards victory hammered the Czechs." Following Monfils good run at the U.S. Open, Gasquet was not expected to play in the singles. But Monfils told France captain Arnaud Clement he was still jet-lagged and struggling to adapt to clay after losing in the quarterfinals at Flushing Measdows. "I quickly found out this week that I was going to play the opening game because Gael was tired," the 21st-ranked Gasquet said. "And I could not have dreamt of a better start." With their 12-tie winning streak at risk, the Czechs should win Saturdays doubles to keep alive the chance of reaching a third straight final. The doubles pits French duo Julien Benneteau and Monfils against Radek Stepanek and Jiri Vesely but both captains are expected to amend their lineups, with Berdych likely to play with Stepanek. "Although we are trailing 2-0, the tie is not over, hopefully Tomas will recover," Czech Republic captain Jaroslav Navratil said. Berdych and Stepanek boast a 15-1 winning record together in Davis Cup. Clement hinted that both Tsonga and Gasquet were possible candidates for the doubles rubber. "They showed they are ready to play over the three days," he said. If France wins this weekend, it will play at Italy or host Switzerland in the final. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа