"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 14:57

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 07 май 2019, 09:44 

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks (4) – Crawfords third period save on Zach Parise is exactly what he is all about, timely save to preserve the lead. His positioning has been excellent, efficient and confident. Hes not chasing the puck, not opening up and he just makes it look easy when hes feeling it. His biggest strength comes in his ability to read plays. Ilya Bryzgalov, Minnesota Wild (3) – Bryzgalov didnt receive help on any of the three goals he gave up. Jonathon Toews goal is a prime example of that; great save on Hossa, only to have Toews jam in rebound. Bryzgalov made some real good saves on Hossa, Bickell and Saad to give his team a chance today, however Minnesota was simply not very sharp. Marc-Andre Fleury (5) – Fleury made good saves early on the penalty kill on Pouliot, Moore, and overall, made great scramble plays in the crease all night long. He was very strong handling the puck tonight with both his decision making and exchanges with D-men tonight. Henrik Lundqvist (4) – Lundqvist made big saves on Kunitz, Sutter, Crosby, Bennett and Sutter tonight and had no chance on the goals against. He was the only reason this was two-goal game (outside the empty-netter). He made great reaction plays and fought through crease battles as he was under siege all night long. Chris Ivory Bills Jersey .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey .com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Trem ... ml?cat=949. - For years William Gay kept quiet. Jim Kelly Jersey . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Taron Johnson Bills Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Safety Patrick Chung is back with the New England Patriots as the latest addition to their rebuilt secondary. After one season with the Philadelphia Eagles, Chung signed on Thursday with the team that drafted him in the second round in 2009. "Im glad to be back. Its like family here. It feels like home," Chung said in a conference call. "I love the fans, love the coaches, love the environment, love the city." The Patriots already have added free agent cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner and have a vacancy at starting safety after releasing Steve Gregory. Safety Devin McCourty and cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, a starter last season who could be replaced by Browner, return. Chung said hes excited to be in the same secondary as Revis and Browner. "Youve got two playmakers like that on the outside," Chung said. "It definitely helps." Chung, 26, was released by the Eagles on March 11, the same day they agreed with former New Orleans Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins on a three-year contract. Both were drafted in 2009, Jenkins with the 14th pick and Chung with the 34th. "I cant really tell you why things didnt work out in Philly. I dont make those decisions," said Chung, who praised the city and the teams coaches and personnell, "but I feel now that this has happened, I feel like its a better fit here.dddddddddddd Ive been here for four years. I know the system. I know the coaches. The coaches are cool. I know most of the players. "Now Im back in the city that gave me my very first chance." Chung started 10 of the 12 games in which he played last season, making 56 tackles with one fumble recovery and no interceptions. In four seasons with the Patriots, he had seven interceptions while playing in 50 of the 64 regular-season games with 30 starts. Chung was plagued by injuries and never showed the consistency expected of him when the Patriots drafted him out of Oregon. He missed seven of the last eight regular-season games in 2011 with a foot injury and was sidelined for four games in 2012 with shoulder and hamstring problems. He became a free agent after the 2012 season and signed with the Eagles on March 12, 2013. He said he doesnt feel hes a different player than he was before leaving the Patriots and has no expectations for what his role might be. "I feel Im the same," Chung said. "The scheme, I guess, would fit a lot better." When the Eagles released him he had "no clue" he would return to the Patriots. But then, "I got the call and I was excited. I was happy. I was relieved." Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 17 май 2019, 03:48 

Здравствуйте. Суть в том, что в течении дня рекламодатели присылают вам свою рекламу для просмотра, и... все что нужно, это только открыть ее и даже не обязательно читать.

Это тоже самое, например, как в интернете выставляют разные ролики, где за колличество просмотров, люди получают деньги.

Приглашая к себе в команду новых людей, вы будете зарабатывать на их активности. С каждой полученой рекламы приглашенным другом Вы получите хорошие проценты от ее стоимости. Если Ваш друг пригласит к себе в команду кого-нибудь, то и с их просмотров вы будете так же получать проценты в виде денег!

Люди подписываются, т.к. ничего не теряют, а на оборот.

Все, что нужно - это перейти по специальной ссылке, зарегистрироваться на сайте Глобус и установить приложение на смартфон или компьютер, открыть это приложение вписать туда логин и пароль полученный при регистрации на сайте Глобус и всё. Вам в течение дня на это приложение будет приходить реклама за которую вам буду платить.

Это бесплатно.
Нет абсолютно никаких платежей и вложений с вашей стороны.
Посмотрите вот это видео, там показан принцип работы. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRFarcOwPJA

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа