"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:20

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: er means Walker is getting forward at every
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 08 авг 2018, 09:53 

Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in the second round of their Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to land £1,000 for their charity of choice. Merse edged their opening clash by literally the narrowest of margins as he scored 252.5 points to Thommos 252, putting him 1-0 up in their best-of-seven battle.Fantasy Football Clubs Merse has nominated Children with Cancer while Thommo, who won the Fantasy Six-a-Side Premier League pundit competition, is looking to raise money for Nugent Care.Up next is the crucial clash between England and Wales, with Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Wayne Rooney and Harry Kane the Elite Players. Pick your VI Which Elite Player makes your line-up? Pick your team for the chance to win the £5k jackpot. Heres who the Soccer Saturday pundits are selecting...Merses teamWayne Rooney (Elite Player)Hes playing a bit deeper now so he will see a lot of the ball. Hell touch the ball near enough a 100 times. He was outstanding against Russia, and I can see him being as influential against Wales.Chris SmallingAlthough he may not score bundles, Smalling is always liable to get a goal from a set-piece. Wales are not the biggest team in the world, so set plays could be a fruitful area for England if they get Harry Kane off the free-kicks and corners. And Smalling could be the one to profit.Ashley WilliamsTherell be plenty for Williams to do at the back and hes usually a threat when he goes up for the set pieces. If Wales do score, it could well be the Swansea defender who gets it. When he goes up for the corners and the free-kicks, he really gives his all to get on the end of a cross and score. Hes not one to just go up because the manager has told him to, and thats why hes a good bet to score.Eric Dier Eric Dier scored a surprise free-kick against Russia He did everything that was asked of him playing in the holding role. He reads the game very well and with the ball, he gets it and gives it simple, which every team needs. Again, I see England having a lot of the football.Raheem SterlingThe Manchester City winger had the worst game I think Ive seen anyone ever have against Russia. He had an absolute shocker and did exceptionally well to stay on for 80 minutes. However, I think the Wales game will be perfect for him. Despite being so poor against Russia, hes got to play for me and have a right go at Chris Gunter. If England can get the ball out to Sterling early, I think he can cause Wales and Gunter major problems.Dele AlliThe pressure is on England in this game. Wales can sit back because a point will almost certainly see them through. However, I cant see anything but an England win. If they can get an early goal, it could be by three or four, and I expect Alli to have a major impact on the game. Thommos teamWayne Rooney Wayne Rooney: Backed by both pundits to deliver for Roy Hodgson If one player will relish a local derby, it will be captain Wayne Rooney. He silenced a lot of doubters with his midfield display against Russia and while he may not score as much from a deeper role, hes now guaranteed to rack up points from completing passes and creating chances, while I suspect hell be on penalties.Kyle WalkerEnglands lack of a natural right-winger means Walker is getting forward at every opportunity, seeing lots of the ball, and was one of the star performers on Saturday.Eric Dier Hes provides everything you could ask for when you look at the points breakdown, making tackles, interceptions, passes, winning headers and chipping in with goals.Chris Smalling Im backing England to win 2-0 in my Sky Bet tip, so Ive got to have a couple of Hodgsons defenders in there, while hes also a goal threat from set-pieces.Ashley Williams Captain Ashley Williams vital to Wales chances, says Thommo If Wales are going to get anything from this game, then Williams will be as important as anybody and will have to win a lot of headers, tackles and interceptions. Hes the leader on the pitch and he will also look to get on the ball a lot.Joe Allen Hes a player I really rate and hope he gets a new contract from Liverpool. Even if Wales are on the losing side, hell be completing passes all afternoon and is key to them getting enough of the ball to Bale. Play Fantasy Six-a-Side Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI to win £5k here. Also See: QUIZ: Football teams in Welsh How do England stop Bale? Jonathan Isaac Swingman Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. Jonathan Isaac Black Jersey . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. http://www.magicteamofficial.com/Jonath ... ic-Jersey/. 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Jonathan Isaac White Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Jonathan Isaac Authentic Jersey .The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis.Former Vancouver Canucks defenceman Doug Lidster returned to the team as a member of the coaching staff on Monday. Lidster, 52, joins the Canucks from the Texas Stars where he, alongside Canucks head coach Willie Desjardins, helped lead the team to the 2014 Calder Cup Championship. He served as an assistant coach with Texas since 2012. Prior to joining the Stars, he served as the assistant coach for the Canadian Womens National Hockey team from 2008-2010, where he helped guide Team Canada to the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal in Vancouver, as well as the 2009 4 Nations Cup Championship in Finland, the 2010 MLP Cup Championship in Germany and a silver medal at the 2009 IIHF World Womens Championship in Finland. Lidster was also an assistant coach for the Womens Team in 2003-04, helping them win gold at the 2004 IIHF World Womens Championship and silver at the 2003 4 Nations Cuup.dddddddddddd Lidster was the head coach of the Ontario Hockey Leagues Saginaw Spirit during 2004-05 and was the coaching director for the Victory Honda AAA hockey program in Plymouth, Michigan from 2005 to 2009. In 2002-03, Lidster was an assistant coach with Medicine Hat of the Western Hockey League. Prior to his coaching career, the native of Kamloops, British Columbia, was drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in the seventh round (133rd overall) of the 1980 NHL Entry Draft. Lidster made his National Hockey League debut with Vancouver during the 1983-84 season and went on to play sixteen seasons for the Canucks, New York Rangers, St. Louis Blues and Dallas Stars. In 897 career games, he recorded 343 points and 679 penalty minutes. He played in a total of 80 Stanley Cup playoff games and he won two Stanley Cups, with the Rangers in 1994 and the Stars in 1999. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа