"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 19:05

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Kanaan. The Brazilian finished third in the firs
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 03 авг 2018, 07:00 

It turns out, Charlotte Hornets pesky shooting guard Lance Stephenson may have been behind the fumble, which started Winstons downfall. The wind did drastically pick up...Or perhaps Detroit Lions defensive end Ndamukong Suh was behind the infamous fumble, but he says his feet were numb, so he didnt notice himself drop-kicking Winston. @LostLettermen pic.twitter.com/rynhL3XINs — Conrad McGorkin (@ConradMcGorkin) January 2, 2015No wait... it was Pittsburgh Steelers Antonio Brown who drop-kicked Winston. I see you @AntonioBrown84. #Winston pic.twitter.com/jtTnYEXCqd — Mike (@M_Shel6) January 2, 2015If only New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. played on Florida State, he would have saved their season from disaster! Odell Beckham Jr got your back.. pic.twitter.com/9kU509Igcs — NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) January 2, 2015Winstons fallen and he cant get up! Winston on fourth down or life alert lady? pic.twitter.com/KFKSwcg2x1 — Jack Orr (@jackiepooooo) January 2, 2015Heres a whole bunch of them, including references to Forrest Gump, Manti Teos girlfriend and 300. Seriously, the Internet always wins. Jameis Winston ghost fumble starter kit. pic.twitter.com/xcsMYiXwNx — Luke Combs (@LukeCombsMusic) January 2, 2015And out of nowhere, the RKO!Full points, Internet, youve done it again!(H/T For The Win) Deadrin Senat Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Garrett Grayson Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore. ... ersey/.com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Ito Smith Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams.TORONTO -- A dramatic weekend that featured a postponed race, plenty of rain and enough collisions to fill a junkyard was won by a pair of unassuming drivers who held their nerve as others cracked. Sebastien Bourdais and Mike Conway entered the Honda Indy Toronto overlooked in favour of a championship duel and the return of a hometown driver. They shouldnt have been. Bourdais, who hadnt won a race in six years but previously conquered the 11-turn, 2.81-kilometre track at Exhibition Place in 2004, led all but seven laps in the morning race Sunday to win from pole. He was initially angered when he thought the Saturday race was cancelled by a slippery race track. The race was merely postponed, and Bourdais returned to his car Sunday waiting for his luck to run out. It never did. "Ive got a big smile across my face and I cant seem to get rid of it. Its just really cool," said Bourdais. "The whole race I couldnt stop thinking. I was very stressed out. It felt too easy, it felt like it was too much under control and it felt like it was way going to go wrong at some point. I dont know, it didnt. I was surprised about that because thats what happened all season long so far." Conway, who only competes on road and street courses but won at Long Beach in April, didnt have the pace of his rivals. That showed in the opening race with a 15th-place finish. But Conway saw something no one else did in the second race of the doubleheader. Rain fell once again and caused multiple collisions. Yet, unlike Saturday, the weather eventually showed some mercy and Conway spotted a drying track before almost anyone else. Usually a team tells a driver when to make a tire change. Conway told Ed Carpenter Racing, however, he was coming in on Lap 43 of the 80-minute race. "I knew I had to make a call at that moment because my wet tires were kind of going off and we were only going to go slower, and I knew the slicks would be for sure quicker," said Conway. "So yeah, worked out, worked out really well." The afternoon race had been a fight for the lead between Penske teammates and championship contenders Helio Castroneves and Will Power. But both went to the pits for new tires, allowing Conway and several others to the front of the pack for the first time. Conway took the lead on Lap 51, while Castroneves dropped off the pace. Conway benefited from yet another delay when another collision collected several cars and triggered a red flag. As he waited for the race to resume with less than five minutes remaining, Conway tried not to get too excited. "For sure I sat there in pitlane, I was like, could be another win in the cards," he said. "But I couldnt tell anyone that. For surre you think it but youve got to put it in the back of your mind.ddddddddddddquot; For Bourdais, the victory was vindication. The 35-year-old Frenchman finished over three seconds ahead of Castroneves, while Tony Kanaan finished third. Bourdais wont challenge for the IndyCar championship this year, he finished the afternoon race ninth, but the comfortable win was reminiscent of his four Champ Car titles between 2004 and 2007. Champ Car and Indy Racing League merged in 2008 to form IndyCar. Bourdais took a hiatus from open-wheel racing until his return in 2011, but hes yet to find himself in the title race. He didnt seem to care after winning his first race since November 2007 in Mexico City. "To be back on the top step in the way weve done it today, pretty much like the good old days. Its very special," said Bourdais. Last year Bourdais finished second and third, respectively, at Toronto. But his weekend was marred by an embarrassing moment when he accidentally dropped his second-place trophy and smashed it. This year Bourdais held onto his trophy with both hands. James Hinchcliffe never had a chance of winning -- or dropping -- a trophy. The Oakville, Ont., native was eighth in the opening race, matching his career best in Toronto through four years in IndyCar. But he slid into a tire barrier in the afternoon race and had to settle for 18th. It all amounted to more frustration for Hinchcliffe, the lone Canadian left in IndyCar. "Its one of those things, were sitting up here, talking, saying, what do we have to do to catch a break, here or anywhere this season ...," said Hinchcliffe. "The guys gave me a solid car, Im just sorry we couldnt turn it into a result." The biggest winner of the weekend who didnt take a checkered flag was Kanaan. The Brazilian finished third in the first race and second in the afternoon. Castroneves appeared to be set for a breakthrough when he finished second in the morning while Power was ninth. Castroneves entered the weekend nine points ahead of his Penske teammate, and he started the afternoon from the pole expecting to pad that advantage as the 39-year-old chases his first series title. But IndyCar leaves Toronto with the championship still up for grabs with four races remaining. Power, also hoping to win his first title, is just 13 points back after overtaking Castroneves en route to a second-place finish. Castroneves dropped off the pace and finished 12th. "I was very determined," said Power. "Starting on the front row together, so I thought Ive got to beat him otherwise this points lead is going to get too big. Ive got to finish ahead of him. Worked very hard on that." He still has work to do. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Kanaan. The Brazilian finished third in the firs
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 ноя 2018, 14:47 

Здравствуйте. Подскажите ресурс где об этом можно узнать поподробнее?

Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 ноя 2018, 15:47 

Впервые про это слышу, век живи век учись как говорится.

Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 ноя 2018, 15:49 

Добрый день. Если найдется решение сообщите.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа