"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:02

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: her training base in Florida to prepare for the
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 02 авг 2018, 10:11 

New Jersey Devils defenseman Mark Fayne should be on track to hit training camp healthy after undergoing surgery Tuesday to fix a problematic injury. "Today, Mark Fayne underwent successful surgery to the core muscle of his left groin. There will be an eight-to-ten week rehabilitation period," said Devils president and GM Lou Lamoriello in a statement. The 26-year-old blueliner tied a career-high with four goals and added seven assists in 72 games for the Devils this past season, his fourth in the NHL. Kevon Looney Jersey . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Klay Thompson Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Cheap ... rs-Jersey/. -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. Andre Iguodala Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Rick Barry Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- The last two Canadian women exited the BNP Paribas Open on Tuesday, with Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak both suffering fourth-round defeats. Two forehand errors spelled the end for Montreals Bouchard, who lost to sixth-seed Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Australian Open winner and top seed Li Na defeated Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4, with the Canadian saving ten match points. Li double-faulted on four of the potential match-winners in a dramatic concluding game. Wozniak, ranked 241 after missing play over the past 18 months due to a shoulder injury, went down fighting in just over 90 minutes as a return sailed long over the baseline. Wozniak lost the opening set in 32 minutes but pinned Li down with a 3-0 lead in the second before the Chinese player fought back. The Canadian will prepare for qualifying rounds set for early next week in Miami after using up her final protected tournament entry for this event. Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont., will bid for a quarter-final berth on Wednesday when he plays fifth-seeded Wimbledon winner Andy Murray. The 20-year-old Bouchard, making her debut in the main draw at the Tennis Garden after losing in the 2013 qualifying rounds, set up a match point for Halep with a forehand wide and drove another one out a point later to end the one-hour 37-minute battle. Boouchard, ranked a career-high 19 after her Australian Open semi-final, fired seven aces but was weighed down by six double-faults.dddddddddddd "I didnt start so great, but I served better in the second set," said Bouchard. "I had a few easy holds but some tough battles as well. I could have done with a few more first serves. I tried to go for my shots in the rallies. but I didnt take my chances." Bouchard was stunned in the opening set as Halep raced away to a 5-0 lead before Bouchard could make an impression in what turned into a routine 30-minute effort. Bouchard rallied in the second as her form returned after the slow start, levelling the sets at one each with two breaks of her seeded opponent, Bouchard then lost a third-set break as Halep squared at 4-all. Halep put her opponent under pressure on serve in the tenth game, with Bouchards pair of forehand errors sending her to defeat. "She was very solid, exactly what I expected," said Bouchard, who will now head to her training base in Florida to prepare for the Miami tournament which starts next week. "She put the pressure on me today, shes won a lot of titles so she knows how to battle. "Maybe I dont deserve it, but Ill take a day off and get back to practise. Florida is like my second home and Im looking forward to a good tournament. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа