"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 16:23

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: a screen play to Fozzy Whitaker in the third quarter
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 01 авг 2018, 10:36 

SPARTANBURG, S.C. - Convicted Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy said he wants to remain with the Carolina Panthers beyond this season. Hardy addressed the media before Sundays practice but refused to answer specific questions about his recent conviction on two domestic violence charges except to say, "I hate that I have distracted my team." Hardy, the teams franchise player, was convicted this month of assaulting a female and communicating threats and sentenced to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation following a May 13 incident in which he attacked his ex-girlfriend in his apartment. Hardy is appealing the conviction. When asked directly and indirectly about his conviction, Hardy replied on six different occasions "I cant answer that question." Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman last week refused to discuss how the conviction might impact Hardys long-term future with the team. Gettleman would only say Hardy is under contract for one season. Gettleman had briefly considered a long-term contract for Hardy earlier this off-season, but eventually made him the teams franchise player. Hardy quickly signed the one-year tender in March, paying him $13.1 million for one season. Hardy said he was glad to sign the tender. "Its awesome," Hardy said. "I get to stay another year and hang out with my guys and play some football. Nothing really wrong with that." Hardy said his goal is to re-sign with Carolina at some point. "I love this place," Hardy said. "This is a great atmosphere. I love the ownership (and) my teammates. I have had a great five years here." Hardy, entering his fifth NFL season, tied a franchise-record with 15 sacks last season and has 26 over the past two seasons as a starter. Hardy is clearly hoping his on-field success outweighs the negative publicity he created off the field. Asked if he thinks he will remain in Carolina long term, Hardy said, "We will see. Play a good season and hopefully when you talk to Mr. Gettleman you can convince him to keep me." ___ AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jeremy Hill Patriots Jersey . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. Troy Niklas Jersey . -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com ... sey.aspx.J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. Jordan Matthews Patriots Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Danny Shelton Patriots Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.NEW ORLEANS - Carolina Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected from Sundays game against the New Orleans Saints for throwing punches during a scuffle between the teams that spilled behind an end zone, through a closed gate and into a tunnel.The scuffle began after Cam Newton dove over the pile for a 2-yard touchdown, giving Carolina a 17-0 lead in the first quarter.After the score was confirmed, Newton began his typical Superman celebration, pulling his hands apart across his chest.Newton, who had also been jawing at Saints defensive end Cam Jordan, was then shoved by linebacker Curtis Lofton, who drew a personal foul on the play, but not an ejection. Moments after Loftons shove, numerous players from both sides vigorously joined the altercation.After the Panthers closed out a 41-10 victory, Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than a lot of testosterone on that field at one time.Lofton said hed respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.It was taunting, Lofton said. I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do.Williams appeared to land punches thrown at Jordan, who was knocked down but apparently not hurt as he remained in the game.Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.I feel like I was defending myself, Williams said. I feel like I was looking out for my team, sticking up for my team, and I know they would do the same for me.Carolina guard Trai Turner said none of the Panthers were going to stand for Newton being shoved while celebrating a score.You cant let anybody mess with your quarterback, no matter who it is, not matter when it is, Carolina guard Trai Turner said. When that unfolds, Im going to be an enforcer.Panthers veteran tight end Greg Olsen said he was among the players trying to break up the scrum.We scored. I went off the field and the next thing I know is there was a fight going on, Olsen said.dddddddddddd I just walked back and tried to get Brandon out of there, but by then it was too late. He was beating everybody up.Intensity and frustrations were bound to run high in this matchup of NFC South Division foes who have both struggled much of this season, but remained in playoff contention.The Panthers came in on a six-game losing streak, which included a loss to New Orleans in Charlotte.Still, Carolina (4-8-1) had a chance to be only a half-game out of the division lead with its victory in New Orleans, if Atlanta (5-7) also loses at heavily favoured Green Bay on Monday night.New Orleans (5-8) entered the game tied for first in the division with the Falcons, but had lost its previous three at home.Also, the Saints defence came in ranked second-to-last in the NFL, then gave up 17 points in less than nine minutes to a Panthers squad that had only managed 30 first-quarter points in its first 12 games.When the scuffle erupted, Newton was on the edge of the scrum, and got shoved into a padded gate behind the goal post. On impact the gate gave way and the scrum spilled into a tunnel.The ill-will seemed to carry over to the third quarter, when Jordan received a personal foul for a late hit on Newton along the sideline. Newton responded shortly after with a 26-yard scoring pass on a screen play to Fozzy Whitaker in the third quarter, giving Carolina a 38-3 lead.Newton also seized several opportunities to tease the fans in the Superdome, including once instance when he trotted from the sidelined to the middle of the field, alone, following a sizeable gain on a scramble and made an exaggerated first-down signal.Many cheered when Newton remained down on his back for several seconds after a 2-yard run in the third quarter, but when Newton finally got up, apparently fine, the crowd quieted.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Stitched NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа