"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:42

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: eden side four days later in Marseille.Al
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 01 авг 2018, 06:32 

SHENZHEN, China -- Alexander Levy of France shot a career-best 10-under 62 to open a four-shot lead after the second round of the China Open on Friday. Henrik Stenson tried to keep alive his chances of taking over the No. 1 world ranking with a 70 to sit at 3 under overall, 11 shots behind Levy. The Swede can nudge Tiger Woods out of the top spot with a win here. Levy, whose best finish on the European Tour was third place at last years BMW International Open, sunk a 20-foot eagle putt on the ninth hole to cap a front-nine 30. He then birdied four more times on the back nine to finish at 14-under 130, four shots clear of Spaniard Adrian Otaegui in second. "I played unbelievably," Levy said. "I shot 63 at Kingsbarns during the Dunhill Links in Scotland last year, but this course is a lot tougher and I am only starting to realize how good that score is." Ian Poulter, meanwhile, saw a promising round fall apart on a disastrous par-5 13th hole where he was assessed a two-stroke penalty for playing from the wrong spot after hitting into dense foliage and incorrectly measuring his own drop. He took a triple-bogey and ended up with a 74, still good enough to make the cut. The cut was at par, which U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner barely made after shooting a 71. The 15-year-old Chinese amateur Guan Tianlang, however, was sent home after a 76. Hes only made one cut on the U.S. PGA and European Tours after his sensational debut at the Masters last year, when he became the youngest player to complete 72 holes. Levy began his climb up the leaderboard in the Thursday twilight when most golfers were already in the clubhouse or long gone. Playing in one of the last groups, the Frenchman was tied for the lead but bogeyed the eighth hole in the faltering light before play was finally suspended. "It was tough because it was dark and I made some bogey and I wasnt happy in my bed last night," he said. "I just focused on finishing the first round well this morning and continuing this afternoon." Levy was a newcomer to the tour -- he gained his playing card only last year -- but hes been in these types of high-pressure situations before. He had a share of the lead with Ernie Els heading into the final round of the BMW International Open, but faltered with four bogeys in Sundays opening nine holes. He said hes been inspired by the recent performance of his good friend and fellow Frenchman, Victor Dubuisson, who held off Tiger Woods, Stenson and Poulter to win his first European Tour title at the Turkish Airlines Open in November. "What he has done over the past few months has been amazing and it has really had an effect on all the French players, so hopefully I can try to emulate that," Levy said. If he stumbles, Stenson is close enough to make a move. The No. 3-ranked Swede is on the mend after coming down with the flu this week, which prevented him from practicing before Thursdays opening round. He said he felt better that night but then woke up on Friday weak and tired again. Still, he believes hes playing well enough to challenge the leaders this weekend. "I made six birdies out there today and missed a few good opportunities to make more," he said. "But then I threw a silly double in there and a few bogeys as well so I need to cut that out." Poulter was upset with himself, as well, after his mistake on the 13th. He measured two club-lengths for his first drop from the foliage, but that landed on a cart path, requiring a second drop. He measured two club-lengths again but should have just taken one. "We make mistakes, I guess, and that was a fun one," he said. "Guess I need to get the rulesbook back out and start chewing it." Dufner is happy just to be sticking around for the weekend after curling in a 15-footer for birdie on No. 6 and scrambling to make par on No. 9, his final hole. "Its been a struggle all year for me, so far, with scoring," he said. "Luckily I play a lot of the tougher events so you dont have to shoot a lot of low scores, but guys are shooting pretty good scores out here." Bill Russell Jersey . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. Bob Cousy Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/ ... ng-Jersey/. A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. Terry Rozier Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Gordon Hayward Jersey . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open.PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps has recalled Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and other fringe players for friendlies matches against Albania and Sweden.Lacazette, who missed out on Frances World Cup squad despite being on the provisional list, gets his reward for some strong recent form with Lyon. He is the joint top scorer in the French league with 10 goals, tied with Marseilles Andre-Pierre Giganc, who is also called up.Centre half Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is set to make his first appearance in two years after impressing at Roma, where is on loan from Newcastle, and left back Benoit Tremoulinas could win his third cap after helping Sevilla make a good start to the season.France faces Albania next Friday in Lorient and hosts Zlatan Ibrahimovics Sweden side four days later in Marseille.Albania is in the same group as France in qualifying for the 2016 European Championship. But since France is already qualified as host, its matchess dont count for points for either team.ddddddddddddDeschamps preferred Rennes goalkeeper Benoit Costil as his No. 3 choice, with Saint-Etiennes Stephane Ruffier dropping out.___FranceGoalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Benoit Costil (Rennes).Defenders: Lucas Digne (Paris Saint-Germain), Christophe Jallet (Lyon), Eliaquim Mangala (Manchester City), Loic Perrin (Saint-Etienne), Bacary Sagna (Manchester City), Benoit Tremoulinas (Sevilla), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Roma).Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Paris Saint-Germain), Joshua Guilavogui (Wolfsburg), Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle).Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Marseille), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon), Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Mathieu Valbuena (Dynamo Moscow). Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Заголовок сообщения: Re: eden side four days later in Marseille.Al
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 20 ноя 2018, 06:59 

Припоминаю что что то похожее мне уже попадалось вот только бы еще вспомнить где именно.

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа