"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 18:01

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: straight outs after Norris left ...U
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 31 июл 2018, 07:08 

The Montreal Alouettes locked up defensive back Andrew Lue, their second round pick in this years CFL draft, to a three-year contract. "Andrew is a welcome addition to the team. He brings size, physicalness, and versatility. He should be able to compete at both defensive back and linebacker," said Alouettes General Manager Jim Popp. Lue played at Queens University and was named an OUA Football First Team All-Star in each of the past three seasons. Montreal has signed seven of the eight players they drafted in the 2014 Draft. Doug Martin Raiders Jersey . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. Kyle Wilber Raiders Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/. He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. Emmanuel Lamur Raiders Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Emmanuel Lamur Jersey . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract.BALTIMORE -- Naturally, Bud Norris insisted he wasnt throwing at Torii Hunter. The timing of the pitch -- and where it landed -- suggested otherwise. And that is precisely why the Tigers and Baltimore Orioles became involved in a bench-clearing fray in the latter stages of Detroits 4-1 victory Monday night. After Ian Kinslers two-run homer in the eighth gave the Tigers a three-run cushion, Norris hit Hunter in the ribcage with a 94 mph fastball. "I dont know if he was trying to hit him or not," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "It looks odd after a home run." Hunter yelled at Norris, and as he made his way toward first base, the Tigers outfielder moved slightly in the direction of the mound. That caused both dugouts to empty, and relievers from both bullpens charged toward the infield. "Im sorry he didnt appreciate it," Norris said, "but at the same token, Im trying to throw a ball over the plate and get an out, groundball to third base or something." Order was quickly restored before anyone blatantly shoved each other, and no punches were thrown. Norris (2-3) was ultimately ejected by plate umpire James Hoye. "Kinsler hits a two-run homer and then the next hitter gets drilled," crew chief Bob Davidson said. "I thought Hoye handled it properly. I think thats what anybody would have done. Its a fastball that drilled the guy in the ribs, and I think Hoye did the right thing. ... As an umpire, it wasnt rocket science. I really think that that was the right thing to do." As Norris made his made his way toward the Baltimore dugout, he shouted once more at Hunter, who yelled back. Hunter watched several replays of the pitch in the Detroit clubhouse before meeting with reporters. Asked if thought Norris was throwing at him, Hunter replied, "What do you think? I mean, the guy had great control. So what, he all of a sudden lost it?" Hunter acknowledged that he got swept up by the emotion of the moment, and probably wasnt going to charge the mound. "Its like a pickup basketball game. Theres a foul and two guys argue," he said. "Theres a lot of adrenalin going. Once you calm down and think about the situation.dddddddddddd. it doesnt make sense. Im too old for this stuff. Ive got kids in college. I cant be doing that." Rick Porcello (6-1) allowed one run and five hits in six innings, walking none and striking out two in winning his fifth straight start. The right-hander improved to 3-5 lifetime against Baltimore, 1-3 at Camden Yards. "I managed to get ahead of guys and keep them at bay," said Porcello, who left after throwing only 83 pitches. "He had a little bit of tightness in the side," Ausmus said. "He fought me. He wanted to stay in. It being May, out of precaution I took him out of the game. If he had gone back out there and really injured himself, I would have had trouble sleeping." Joe Nathan worked a perfect the ninth for his eighth save. Steve Clevenger had three hits, including two doubles, and drove in Baltimores lone run. Clevenger has taken over the starting role at catcher while Matt Wieters (right elbow strain) is on the 15-day disabled list. Nick Markakis went 0 for 4, ending his 18-game hitting streak. Markakis flied out to centre in the seventh with a runner on third and two outs with the Orioles down by a run. Baltimore went up 1-0 in the second inning when J.J. Hardy hit a two-out single and scored on a double by Clevenger. Norris was perfect through three innings with four strikeouts. In the fourth, however, Kinsler walked, stole second and scored on a single by Miguel Cabrera. Victor Martinez followed with a double and Austin Jackson added a sacrifice fly. NOTES: The start of the game was delayed 35 minutes by rain. ... Norris caught a foul ball near the Detroit dugout, darting to his right to catch the popup off the bat of Andrew Romine. ... The Orioles recalled RHP Preston Guilmet from Triple-A Norfolk to strengthen a weary bullpen. He got four straight outs after Norris left ...Ubaldo Jimemez, who starts for Baltimore on Tuesday night, was 0-4 with a 6.59 ERA in April and 2-0 with a 0.71 ERA in May. Drew Smyly (2-2) will start for Detroit. ... Kinsler was caught stealing in the sixth, making Baltimore catchers 4 for 29 in nailing would-be stealers. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа