"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 16:47

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: for 407 yards and three touchdowns a
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 31 июл 2018, 06:48 

OAKLAND, Calif. -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out. Jackson, a self-described "feel coach," changed his plan. He had Blake enter instead for Andre Iguodala, who looked over at Curry and laughed on the way to the bench. Curry keyed the deciding run later in the third quarter. He finished with 18 points and nine assists on a strained right quad, helping the Warriors hold off the Phoenix Suns 113-107 on Sunday night for their fourth straight win. "I always tell coach Im fine," Curry said. "He always asks me if somethings going on, whether it was my ankle back in the day or something small like this. Im surprised he still asked me because he already knows the answer." David Lee added 26 points and nine rebounds and Klay Thompson scored 22 points for the Warriors, who built an 18-point lead early in the fourth quarter before the Suns surged back. Golden State is 9-2 since the All-Star break and a season-high 16 games over .500. The Warriors are two games ahead of Dallas for sixth place in the crowded Western Conference standings. The Mavericks visit Golden State on Tuesday night. "The guys had a sense of urgency," Jackson said. "They understood how big this game was. They realized we had an opportunity to really take control." Gerald Green had 25 points and six rebounds, and Goran Dragic added 24 points and six assists for the Suns, who dropped into a tie with Memphis for eighth in the West. The Suns also missed a chance to take the four-game season series over the Warriors -- and the potential head-to-head tiebreaker for playoff seeding that comes with it. Each team won both meetings on its home floor. "Thats just the whole point about learning how to be a playoff team," Green said. "Certain things you can get away with on certain nights, but when youre playing a team like this -- a team thats been in the playoffs -- you have to be solid for 48 minutes." Neither team showed much playoff poise in the final minute. Greens layup cut Golden States lead to 111-107 with 38.1 seconds remaining. After Thompson missed a 3-pointer, Andre Iguodala came down with a rebound and the Suns were forced to foul. Phoenix caught a break when Iguodala missed both free throws. But then Green stepped out of bounds receiving a pass from Dragic on the sideline. Steve Blake missed two free throws to give the Suns yet another chance. Phoenix followed that up with Marcus Morris air-balling a 3-pointer, and Iguodala made two free throws to seal Golden States victory. The Warriors outshot Phoenix 52.9 per cent to 48 per cent. The Suns outrebounded Golden State 41 to 35 but committed 20 turnovers, while the Warriors only had 12. "I thought in that third quarter we really got outhustled," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "They were active. They were aggressive for the ball. They wanted it more than we did." With a nagging quad limiting his playing time, Curry shook off the pain and made sure Jackson kept him on the court longer than expected. Curry made a 3-pointer and handed out six assists during a 23-4 run in the third quarter, and the Warriors went ahead 96-78 early in the fourth. Curry shot 7 for 16 from the floor in 30 minutes. "He really took over," Jackson said. Before the game, Curry said that he injured his quad during Golden States win at Boston on Wednesday and began to feel pain again during Fridays victory over Atlanta. Both Jackson and Curry said they will communicate with each other during games to determine when -- and how much -- the All-Star point guard plays. While he looked a step slow in the first half defending Dragic, Curry came through when his team needed him most. After the Suns went ahead by 12 in the second quarter, Curry converted a reverse layup while getting fouled by Morris to start a three-point play that brought the Warriors within one. But back-to-back 3-pointers by Dragic helped Phoenix carry a 61-56 lead into intermission. The Warriors disrupted Phoenixs offence in the third quarter by trapping Dragic at half court. The swarming defence led to several fast-break opportunities, and Curry controlled the offence with near perfection to put the Warriors ahead for good. NOTES: Hornacek said G Eric Bledsoe, who has been out since Dec. 30 recovering from knee surgery, will likely return for Wednesdays home game against Cleveland. ... The Warriors recalled G Nemanja Nedovic from Santa Cruz of the NBA Development League. ... Suns C Miles Plumlee had two points and four rebounds in 11 minutes after missing the two previous games because of a sprained shoulder. Tom Savage Saints Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. TreQuan Smith Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/c ... ts-jersey/. Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Natrell Jamerson Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Rick Leonard Saints Jersey . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career.TORONTO - No Jon Cornish, no Nik Lewis, no Maurice Price, no tears from Dwight Anderson. Anderson will make his Toronto debut Saturday night when the Argonauts (1-1) host a short-handed Calgary squad at Rogers Centre. The Stampeders will be minus running back Cornish — the CFLs outstanding player last year — and receivers Nik Lewis (both concussion symptoms) and Maurice Price (broken hand). Catch the game live on TSN as part of a doubleheader starting at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. But Anderson, who helped Calgary (1-0) win the 2008 Grey Cup, isnt feeling sorry for his former team. "Not at all," Anderson said. "You cant feel sorry for nobody in this league because at the end of the day nobody is going to feel sorry for you. "Theyre going to line up and come after you so youve got to be prepared for whatever they throw at you." Canadian Matt Walter and American Jock Sanders will split running back duties against Toronto while Joe West comes off the injured list to line up at receiver. The offensive line also receives a boost with the return of tackle Dan Federkeil. "Over the years if you look at Calgary theyve had a lot of injuries and a lot of guys have stepped in and done well," Anderson said. "Cornish is down but (Walter and Sanders) are going to share the load. "Nik went down, Joe West stepped in. Theyre not leaving too much firepower out, theyre bringing in firepower so youve got to be on your toes. Thats what Ive told these guys here, theyre a vertical team. Bo (starter Bo Levi Mitchell) has a strong arm and can scramble." Anderson, 33, will start at halfback with just one week of practice under his belt. Toronto acquired the eight-year veteran Monday from the Saskatchewan Roughriders, just two days after defeating the defending Grey Cup champions 48-15 at Rogers Centre. To add insult to injury, Anderson endured the lopsided loss on his 33rd birthday. But Anderson said his transition in Toronto has been seamless because the Argos defence is very similar to the one he played in while with the Montreal Alouettes (2011-12). Toronto defensive co-ordinator Tim Burke held the same post with Montreal from 2008-10 and although hed left La Belle Province by the time Anderson arrived, the Alouettes still used many of Burkes defensive principles when Anderson was with them. "Its been busy, a lot of running around (since trade) but as far as the playbook goes it pretty much came back to me from the Montreal days," Anderson said. "I think the coaches were kind of surprised I picked it up so quickly but (when) youve been in this game long enough nothing is too difficult." Argos head coach Scott Milanovich is hoping the vocal Anderson, whos regarded as the CFLs top trash talker, can be a positive contributor to Torontos young, inexperienced defence. "Dwights an intelligent player," Milanovich said. &quuot;I expect Dwight to be what hes always been, and thats a playmaker, aggressive, emotional.dddddddddddd. "I think our defence could use a little of that. Dwights somebody you have to account for and always know where hes at because he can change the game. You make one mistake, he can take it the other way." Milanovich said the Argos cant afford take Calgary for granted. "If we think the fact Jon isnt playing can give us an opportunity to relax, thats going to burn us," Milanovich said. "Calgary has proven over the years their depth is as good as anybodys. "Theyve always been able to slip guys in, even at quarterback, and still have success and not miss a beat. They (Argos players) know how much I respect this team and this coaching staff and anybody who has been in the league long enough should have the same respect for them." Toronto is also hurting offensively as receivers Andre Durie (clavicle) and Jason Barnes (knee) wont play. Rookies Anthony Coombs — the Argos 14 first-round draft pick — and Darvin Adams will step in at slotback and wide receiver, respectively. Defensively, Matt Ware returns at cornerback from the injured list while safety Jermaine Gabriel gets a second straight start with incumbent Matt Black injured. Milanovich said, like Calgary, the Argos have always managed to get solid play from their backups and hes expecting the same Saturday. "Its become the expectation here with the players in the locker-room," Milanovich said. "It doesnt necessarily make you feel all that warm and fuzzy but Ive got to the point where I trust that the next guy is going to step up and do his job and I think a large part of that is how our team handles it. "They dont blink, they have faith in the guys next to them. I expect those guys to play well." Both starting quarterbacks are coming off solid performances. Torontos Ricky Ray threw for 407 yards and three touchdowns against Saskatchewan last weekend. Mitchell finished 16-of-25 passing for 313 yards and two TDs in a season-opening 29-8 win over Montreal on June 28. The Stamps had a bye last week. Mitchell is 4-0 as a starter but Anderson said the Calgary quarterback is a dual threat. "Bo is a scrambler," he said. "If things break down he can get out on the edge . . . stay with your guy and lock on because what hes looking for once he starts scrambling is that open receiver when they go to their scramble offence. "But if you lock on and let the front do their work then everything will be all right." Mitchell will make his third career start on the road and said he relishes playing away from McMahon Stadium. "Its harder to win on the road and I think thats why I take such a challenge to it," he said. "I think theres nothing better in football than silencing a stadium . . . its a great feeling." Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа