"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 02:41

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: r the U.S., which is third with 44
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 09 июл 2018, 12:56 

GREEN BAY, Wis. - Jabari Parker started his first preseason game with a case of the jitters. The rookie steadied himself with a few dunks.The new era for the Milwaukee Bucks is off to a promising start.Parker scored eight of his 14 points in the fourth quarter, and Milwaukee beat the Memphis Grizzlies 86-83 on Wednesday night in coach Jason Kidds preseason debut with the Bucks.As the game progressed, I got a little more comfortable out there, the 19-year-old Parker said. I got the jitters. I think my second shot was like an air ball, but its going to take time.Thats the plan in Milwaukee, which is rebuilding under new ownership. The Bucks are coming off a franchise-worst 67 losses. Parker, the second overall pick in this years NBA draft, is one of the cornerstones under Kidd.They have something positive to build on after rallying from an early 15-point deficit.That was a boring game, a straight-faced Kidd said. I think the people here that watched got to see the young Bucks play. In this league, no matter who suits up or who plays, youve got to learn how to win.The poised Parker showed flashes of athleticism. Three dunks in the fourth quarter helped rile up the crowd.Memphis sat most of its key players down the stretch. Early on, Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph gave Parker trouble with his mid-range jumper.Still, Randolph seemed impressed with the former Duke star.Hes going to be good, said Randolph, who finished with nine points. I like him. Young boy, I told him to keep working, hes good, hes got a good work ethic, and hes going to be an All-Star.There were several lead changes in the fourth, with Memphis going with a mainly young and unproven lineup against what figures to be the top players in Kidds rotation.Parker played nearly the entire fourth quarter, seemingly gaining energy as the final minutes ticked down.With 3:48 left, Parker drove the baseline on Earl Clark before faking a pass that froze Clark for a moment. Parker went back to his left for a dunk that tied it at 75.The first dunk, that got me involved, Parker said. Not only as a momentum swing, but it helped the team, too.Khris Middletons 3 from the wing with about 21 seconds left gave the Bucks the lead for good at 84-83. Clark then missed a 3, and the Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo hit two foul shots for a three-point lead.Milwaukee centre Larry Sanders, playing his first game since February after suffering an eye injury, finished with 10 points and 15 rebounds.The Bucks are hoping a healthy Sanders will provide a shot-blocking presence in the middle to go with the 6-foot-8 Parker. Add in the 19-year-old Antetokounmpo, a 6-11 forward, and Milwaukee has the makings of a long and potentially dangerous front line.In contrast to Milwaukee, the Grizzlies are building off back-to-back seasons of 50 wins or better. They lost to Oklahoma City in the first round of the playoffs last year.Coach Dave Joerger had top players Randolph and Marc Gasol on the bench most of the second half. Former Bucks draft pick Jon Leuer, played his college ball at Wisconsin, finished with 11 points.But we had a lot of good stuff to look at and get better and learn from, Joerger said. I was really impressed with the group at the end taking their group on, taking a hit and not folding.___Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. Mason Cole Jersey . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Custo ... ml?cat=905. His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. Sam Bradford Jersey . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived.Vancouver Kevin Reynolds struggled with skate problems that forced him to miss most of the figure skating season. Yet he had little trouble in securing an Olympic medal for Canada Sunday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi. As it currently stands, Russia leads the overall team event with 57 points. Canada is second with 50 points, extending its lead over the U.S., which is third with 441 points.dddddddddddd According to CBC Sports figure skating host Brenda Irving, Canada has mathematically won a silver medal, with the ladies free skate and ice dancing program still to come. Reynolds finished second in the mens long program, posting a score of 167.92. Former Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko won the competition for Russia with a score of 168.20. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа