"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 16:37

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: nine years ago and is planning to retire at t
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 09 июл 2018, 12:45 

DENVER -- The St. Louis Cardinals successfully pitched around Troy Tulowitzki. So there was Justin Morneau, waiting to make them regret it. Morneau hit a three-run homer and drove in six runs as the Colorado Rockies beat the Cardinals 10-5 on Tuesday night to snap a seven-game losing streak. "This was obviously a game we needed," said Morneau, who was batting cleanup. Morneau is making a compelling case to be an All-Star selection, which would be all the more special because its in Minnesota where he began his career. Morneau is hitting .304 with 13 homers and providing valuable protection for Tulowitzki. "If I dont get it done, he seems to get it done," Tulowitzki said. "Hes been a nice addition to our ball club. Without a doubt, hes All-Star worthy." Jorge De La Rosa (7-6) allowed five runs, four earned, in seven innings. He is the first Rockies starter to earn a win since June 12. Nick Greenwood (1-1) pitched 1 2-3 innings in relief of starter Shelby Miller, who left in the third with back tightness but believes he will be back in time for his next start. Greenwood surrendered Morneaus homer on a hanging slider in the fourth. Morneau had an RBI single in the first and a two-run single in the seventh that gave Colorado some breathing room. "Hes having a heck of a season," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. The Rockies finished with 17 hits one night after managing just three when they were shut out at home for the first time in nearly a year. Jhonny Peralta hit a two-run homer for St. Louis and Matt Holliday had another productive day at Coors Field against his former team, going 2 for 5. He is hitting .545 in his last five games at this park. De La Rosa finished strong, striking out Allen Craig to end the seventh with Holliday on first. St. Louis had something brewing in the eighth with the bases loaded and two outs. But Adam Ottavino struck out pinch-hitter Jon Jay. Pinch-hitter Drew Stubbs added an insurance run in the bottom half of the inning with a solo homer to left. Charlie Blackmon later added an RBI single. LaTroy Hawkins finished the ninth in a non-save situation. Brandon Barnes made a diving catch deep in right to bring what was left of the crowd to its feet in appreciation. "I thought he had no shot at that ball," Weiss said. "Great play by Brandon. Hes not afraid to get dirty. Hes not afraid to leave his feet." The Cardinals scored two runs courtesy of crazy bounces. In the fourth, a hustling Peter Bourjos scored from second on Tony Cruzs high bouncer off the plate to second baseman DJ LeMahieu. An inning later, a slow roller possibly grazed Hollidays arm -- replays were inconclusive -- as he sprinted toward third, the ball taking a funny hop past Tulowitzki and rolling into left field. Holliday easily ran home as Tulowitzki protested. Weiss came out to argue the ruling, but the play wasnt reviewed and the run stood to cut Colorados lead to 6-5. The Cardinals rotation appeared to take another hit with Miller leaving the game. The right-hander arched his back in discomfort soon after delivering a pitch to De La Rosa. Manager Mike Matheny and a trainer instantly trotted out to check on Miller, who took a few warm-up tosses before being taken out for Greenwood. "I could still throw the baseball. It was just kind of a nagging little sting," explained Miller, who went 2 2-3 innings and surrendered three runs. "But nothing that we cant come back from. "At the end of the day, I didnt really execute pitches at all. So, obviously, it was disappointing and frustrating." St. Louis already is missing Michael Wacha (right shoulder stress reaction) and Jaime Garcia (left shoulder inflammation), who both went on the 15-day disabled list Sunday. NOTES: Cardinals LHP Marco Gonzales will make his major league debut Wednesday. Gonzales was a high school standout in nearby Fort Collins, and his dad, Frank Gonzales, is a pitching coach in the Rockies minor league system. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman has a broken left hand and will not make his start Wednesday. The Rockies are expected to bring up LHP Yohan Flande from Triple-A Colorado Springs. Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=932. As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Christian Kirk Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4.SINGAPORE - Anders Hansen of Denmark holed three straight birdies to close his round of 5-under 67 and move into a share of the lead with Thailands Panuphol Pittayarat after the third round of The Championship at Laguna National on Saturday. Hansen, who won the last of his three European Tour titles at the Joburg Open in 2009, is playing in just his fourth event since returning from a six-month layoff due to a wrist injury. He was tied for fifth last week at the China Open. "It was nice to finish with those three birdies," he said. "It was a little more windy today so it was more tricky. It was a great finish." Panuphol, the leader after the first two rounds, made four birdies but dropped only his second shot of the week on the par-3 17th. He shot a 69. The 21-year-old Thai will be the underdog in the final round on Sunday — he has never won on the European Tour and hasnt even made the cut in three events on the Asian Tour this year. "Ive been in contention a couple of times where I got to play with some great players.dddddddddddd I will try not to think about how they are doing and just do my best," he said. "My performance so far this week has definitely given me a huge confidence boost." Hansens comeback has been quick after undergoing wrist surgery last year. He missed his first two cuts but has now shot below 70 in five of his last six rounds. "Every time you are up there you have to be pleased so Im looking forward to tomorrow," he said. "I love competition and I love playing under the gun — it gets your attention." Both golfers were at 16-under 200 overall, two strokes ahead of Dutchman Robert-Jan Derksen and American David Lipsky. Derksen last won on the European Tour nine years ago and is planning to retire at the end of the season. He had eight birdies — and three bogeys — in a round 67. "It would be lovely to go out at the end of the season with one more win," he said. Frances Gregory Bourdy and Englands Chris Wood were in joint-fifth, three shots off the pace. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа