"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 18:20

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: sh of Australia and earned lavish praise from Jones, but hav
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 23 июн 2019, 11:11 

The surging Dallas Cowboys can complete a season sweep of the AFC North with a victory over the visiting Baltimore Ravens in Week 11. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .The Cowboys (8-1) are riding an NFL-best eight-game winning streak and have already beaten the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns. Dallas head coach Jason Garrett, however, acknowledged the Ravens (5-4) pose a huge challenge with the top-ranked defense in the NFL.Theyre a very impressive group, Garrett said. Theyre a very well-coached group. They have a lot of really good players on all three levels of defense. They play with the physical style. Its easy to see why theyre among the best defenses in the league.Baltimore has bounced back from a four-game losing streak with victories over Pittsburgh and Cleveland to take over sole possession of first place in the division.The Ravens were the only team in the division to emerge with a victory in Week 10, and they can further extend their lead in the downtrodden AFC North with a win over Dallas.When you get the lead, you want to keep the lead, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said. When you keep the lead, you want to extend the lead. That is what we aim to do in every game -- not always successfully, but that is our goal. Certainly, that is going to be the objective during the course of the season.Dallas, meanwhile is in full control of the NFC East. The Cowboys have not lost a game since a 20-19 setback to the New York Giants in the opener.This matchup features a high-flying Dallas offense, ranked fifth in the NFL, going against the Ravens lock-down defense. Dallas has confirmed that rookie quarterback Dak Prescott will get the start this week even though veteran Tony Romo is healthy enough to play. Prescott has given the Cowboys a spark this season, throwing for 2,339 yards with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions. Romo is listed as questionable but is expected to be in uniform.I have playmakers all around me and Pro Bowl guys who have been doing well in this league for a long time, Prescott said. My job is easy when you have those guys around you -- just to get them the ball and allow them to do what they have done.Few players have found any success running against the Ravens stout defensive line, which is allowing just 71.3 yards per game, also best in the NFL. However, Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott is having an MVP-caliber season. Elliott leads the NFL with 1,005 yards and has nine touchdowns.They are No. (2) running the ball. We are No. 1 against the run, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said. This is NFL football. I think this is very good for our league and our sport. Everybody is going to tune in to watch. To be the best, you have to play the best. It is a challenge for our defense, but we accept it. I think we are just the men for the job.The Cowboys, however, have other weapons on offense, primarily with receiver Dez Bryant and an offensive line that has three former first-round picks (offensive tackle Tyron Smith, center Travis Frederick and right guard Zack Martin).The offensive line is the heart of this offense, Prescott said. We go as they go. They go out there, they play nasty, they play physical, and they know that.Bryant (back) found his way onto the injury report on Friday but is expected to play.The Ravens, on the other hand, are still trying to find more consistency on offense.Quarterback Joe Flacco has thrown for 2,374 yards with nine touchdowns and nine interceptions. Baltimore has also struggled to get its running game on track, which has put additional pressure on Flacco to make plays. The Ravens will be without rookie left guard Alex Lewis (high ankle sprain) and the status of veteran right guard Marshal Yanda (questionable/shoulder) is uncertain. Injuries on the offensive line have contributed to Flaccos struggles this season.It hasnt been perfect, and weve got to get better, Flacco said. Ive got to be better at dealing with some things.Dallas has the leagues third-ranked run defense, allowing 82 yards per game, so Baltimores ground attack is facing another stern challenge.The Cowboys are the only team in the NFL that does not have a victory against the Ravens, losing each of the past four meetings.That is great, Harbaugh said of the series. Does that count in this years standings? Does that help us in any way? No. So we need to be 1-0 against them this year. That is the goal: 1-0 against them this year. Wholesale Kings Jerseys . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Kings Jerseys . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Mako Vunipola produced his finest rugby for England during the summer tour of Australia but still began the season with a warning from Eddie Jones that read dont eat too much.Mako and younger brother Billy face a regular battle to control their weight with their resolve tested most when they visit family in Tonga during the summer.Every player in contention for the forthcoming Old Mutual Wealth series at Twickenham has been sent a generic letter by Jones that was personalised by some individual instructions from the head coach.Among the pointers Jones had written down for the elder Vunipola was to avoid a summer blow-out and the 25-year-old loosehead is pleased to have limited his weight gain to only half a stone.I was expecting worse so it was all right! I got a letter through saying Im in contention.... Im happy to be in contention, Vunipola, who was talking ahead of the Old Mutual Wealth Series, said. Eddie likes to keep us on our toes - everyone got the letter reminding them of what they need to do. My interesting bit was dont eat too much - to lose some weight.Vunipola was an influential figure during the 3-0 series whitewash of Australia and earned lavish praise from Jones, but having returned to these shores he must now renew his duel with loosehead rival Joe Marler. Marler ruled himself out of the tour citing the menntal fatigue that accumulated during a season stalked by controversy and although he has slipped behind Vunipola in the pecking order, he is fit and determined to win back the starting jersey. Cheap Kings Jerseys China. A three-day training camp in Brighton that began on Sunday will see the pair lock horns once more and Vunipola values the competition.Having Joe Marler back in the squad is a bonus. Hes a good guy, I play some cards with him. He is in good spirits, Vunipola said. Joe didnt really change during last season, he kept his private life to himself. Hes the same Joe as usual.He works hard in training but off the field loves to have a laugh with the boys.Both players will take part in a judo session on Monday, supervised by British coaches JP Bell and Katie Howie, with the aim of enhancing breakdown skills.The last time I did judo I nearly passed out! I did it at an Under-18s camp. That was my first and only experience of it, Vunipola said. We had to roll backwards and forwards all the time. I was heavier back in the day, so by the seventh or eighth roll I nearly passed out so they made me stop. Judos not my game!It will be good for all that tackling work around the ball and for grappling at breakdown.? ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа