"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 03:42

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ations leading passer and we have a
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 04 май 2019, 16:25 

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- The Asian Football Confederation has provisionally suspended four Laos players for 60 days as it investigates allegations of match manipulation dating as far back as 2010. Cheap Adidas NMD Shoes For Sale .The AFC issued a statement Monday saying Saynakhonevieng Phommapanya, Chintana Souksavath, Moukda Souksavath, Phatthana Syvilay were suspended for various violations of the disciplinary code and code of ethics related to suspected match manipulation.All players participated in Laos first match of the ongoing Solidarity Cup, a 2-1 win over Sri Lanka on Nov. 3. Moukda Souksavath scored the opening goal of the match in the 58th minute.As their ongoing participation provided a direct threat to the integrity of the competition, the Deputy Chairman acted accordingly on Saturday, the AFC said.The sports continental governing body has broadened the investigation beyond the seven-team Solidarity Cup, saying the provisional suspensions relate to suspected manipulation of multiple matches committed by the representative teams of Laos since 2010.The AFC said the investigation, in conjunction with FIFAs integrity unit and Sportradar, is not limited to the players who are provisionally suspended. Adidas NMD 2018 Online . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap NMDS For Sale . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.cheapadidasnmd.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Texas defensive end Breckyn Hager said the Longhorns approach on defense this week in preparing to face prolific Texas Tech quarterback?Patrick Mahomes II?is simple: hurt him.Hager said this multiple times Monday -- eventually issuing an apology hours later -- while discussing how to stop Mahomes, the nations No. 1 passer and a quarterback who has a bit of a history against the Longhorns.I say injure that quarterback, Hager said. Thats the mentality right now. Weve got to take him out. We know hes banged up, and weve just got to get after him.Hager issued an apology through the university on Monday afternoon, saying it is not his intent to injure another player.I want to apologize for what I said earlier today at our press conference, he said. I play hard and its our teams goal to get pressure on the quarterback, hit him and disrupt the offense. When I go out there I want to play my most aggressive game, but Im not trying to do anything to physically injure someone. I have too much respect for Patrick Mahomes and every quarterback I play against to ever do that. Thats not what Im about, not the way I was raised and not the way we play football at Texas.Our coaches dont teach us that or coach us to injure other players in any way. It was a really poor choice of words, and I truly regret it. My point should have been that its our job as defensive linemen to make our presence known and affect the quarterback. Life is bigger than a game, and Im still learning how to be a better player on and off the field. I hope everyone will accept my apology for what I said.Mahomes has been dealing with an injury to his throwing shoulder for the past month -- one he appeared to aggravate at the end of the Red Raiders 27-24 double-overtime victory at TCU on Saturday.The last time Texas visited Lubbock, late in the 2014 season, Texas defensive back Quandre Diggs delivered a hard hit on Mahomes that knocked the quarterback out of the game with a concussion. Adidas NMD Clearance Sale. Days after the hit, Diggs said he didnt feel bad about knocking out Mahomes because, He signed up to play football. Sometimes that happens.During the Texas Tech-Texas game last season, Diggs -- now with the Detroit Lions -- called Mahomes a chump on Twitter for flexing after a touchdown. After the Red Raiders 48-45 victory in Austin, Mahomes responded by tweeting: This same chump just got that win tonight!Mahomes did not respond to Hagers comments on Monday, but his father, Pat Mahomes, a former major league pitcher, tweeted: Are you kidding me. In an unrelated matter, Pat Mahomes was arrested on a charge of public intoxication during the Red Raiders game at TCU over the weekend.Hagers apology was accompanied ?by a statement from Texas coach Charlie Strong.I want to make one thing clear -- we never walk into a game wanting to injure someone. We would never coach that way and thats not how our team plays, Strong said. We respect the game too much, we respect other players, we respect how hard theyve worked to get in the position theyre in, so thats not our character. Breckyn knows we want to get pressure on the quarterback, we want to get around him, we want him to feel our presence. Thats what hes talking about, but you never walk into a game saying were coming in to injure you. Breckyn knows that.Patrick Mahomes is the nations leading passer and we have a ton of respect for him.Police say the father of Texas Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes was arrested on a charge of public intoxication during the Red Raiders game at TCU over the weekend. ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа