"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 15:04

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ld swansong at the tournament should Australia qualify.This
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 04 май 2019, 14:20 

PITTSBURGH -- J. Nike Tanjun Cheap .T. Miller scored short-handed to cap a second-period rally, helping the New York Rangers overcome an early two-goal deficit to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-2 on Monday night.The teams play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden to complete a pivotal, early season home-and-home between Metropolitan Division contenders. The Penguins have lost four of six and trail the first-place Rangers by four points.Pittsburghs Jake Guentzel scored twice in the first period of his first NHL game, but Rick Nash and Michael Grabner made it 2-2 before Miller, a Pittsburgh native, got his eighth of the season.Kevin Hayes added his ninth goal midway through the third, and Derek Stepan also scored into an empty net.Antti Raanta, starting the second game of a back-to-back for New York, rebounded after the first period and made 29 saves for his fifth win in six games.Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 31 shots for Pittsburgh.PREDATORS 3, LIGHTING 1NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- P.K. Subban scored twice in the second period and Pekka Rinne made 23 saves, helping Nashville to a win over Tampa Bay.Viktor Arvidsson also scored and Ryan Ellis added three assists for the Predators, winners of two of three.Rinne continued his hot November, improving to 6-1-2 on the month.Tyler Johnson scored and Ben Bishop made 27 saves for Tampa Bay, which got its only defeat in the final game of a five-game trip.AVALANCHE 3, BLUE JACKETS 2, OTCOLUMBUS, Ohio -- Matt Duchene scored 1:49 into overtime in his first game back from a concussion, helping Colorado snap Columbus seven-game home winning streak.The victory improved Colorados record to 9-9-0, while Columbus, playing its second game in two days, fell to 10-5-2.Colorado led 2-1 before Columbus Cam Atkinson tied it with 6.5 seconds left, assisted by Sam Gagne and Zach Werenski.It was Atkinsons second goal of the night and seventh of the season. His first score came at 9:00 of the first period.Semyon Varlamov stopped 40 of 42 shots, while Curtis McElhinney, starting in relief of Sergei Bobrovsky, stopped 24 attempts.SABRES 4, FLAMES 2BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Kyle Okposo had a goal and an assist, helping Buffalo bust an offensive slump with three power-play goals in a victory over Calgary.Johan Larsson, Matt Moulson and Marcus Foligno also scored for the Sabres, who reached three goals in a game for the first time in 11 chances, since a 3-1 win at Winnipeg on Oct. 30. Buffalo has won consecutive games for just the second time this season.Matthew Tkachuk had a goal and an assist and Mikael Backlund also scored for Calgary, which is coming off a 3-2 win at Detroit on Sunday night. Buffalo got two assists each from Sam Reinhart and Taylor Fedun, who now has four assists in three games since being called up from the AHL.Robin Lehner had 29 saves for the Sabres, and Brian Elliott turned away 28 shots for Calgary. Cheap Nike Tanjun China .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Nike Tanjun Sale . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.cheapniketanjun.us/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Socceroos great Tim Cahill says he will gladly jump into the role of Melbourne City and A-League ambassador, wearing the pressure that comes with it as a badge of honour.The 36-year-old was feted on his arrival at City on Monday as he spoke about the move that will have him playing his club football in Australia for the first time in two decades.Its been a deal months in the planning, but one Cahill said felt right from the start.I know its the right decision. I knew it was the right decision months ago, he said.I know its going to help me as a national team player.I didnt know I could feel like this again as a footballer but its very special.The move also feels right to City, whose coach John van t Schip said Cahill brought a winning mentality.Cahill also brings star power to the club which has failed to leave any significant imprint on the competition since joining the A-League in 2010.Football Federation Australia is also hoping Cahill can drive a lift in attendances and television audiences and has chipped in to meet his salary demands to land a deal.Cahill said he would embrace his position as the face of Melbourne City and the A-League.I want to build the game, he said.Going to play Western Sydney Wanderers, I cant wait.Sydney FC. Perth. Melbourne Victtory against (Kevin Muscat) my old mate . Nike Tanjun Shoes On Sale. . I want them to take advantage of a player coming back.I know Im a Sydney boy but ... Sydney, Melbourne, it doesnt matter.Cahill said he wasnt concerned about high expectations.Ive always been a player that needs that bit of pressure and needs that next kick, he said.This is what I need as a player. This is whats always made me tick.Cahill trained with his City teammates for the first time on Monday morning, wearing the clubs new white and sky blue kit.He signed a two-year deal which will expire on the eve of the 2018 World Cup, but he wouldnt be drawn on whether that meant he was planning an on-field swansong at the tournament should Australia qualify.This is one of the best places to get myself to a World Cup, he said.But I dont look too far ahead. Ill take it game by game. Ill take it stage by stage.Earlier, Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou gave his backing to the move.Hes very professional on and off the field but hell have a really good infrastructure at City to make sure his body is looked after, which is key, and the league will suit him in that sense, Postecoglou said. ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа