"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 10:16

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: .However, the grim fortunes of the team
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 06 сен 2019, 16:15 

Australias selectors were compelled to meet face to face in an emergency sitting as a direct result of the Test team being bowled out for 85 on day one of the second match against South Africa in Hobart. Lorenzen Wright Jersey .ESPNcricinfo has learned that the panel, then chaired by Rod Marsh, had originally been scheduled for a telephone hookup during the Bellerive Oval Test to discuss the team for the third Test in Adelaide and also the squad for the upcoming ODI series against New Zealand.However, the grim fortunes of the teams batsmen on day one of the match, losing all 10 wickets for fewer than 100 runs for the third time in as many Tests, drove Marsh to have his fellow selectors Mark Waugh and Trevor Hohns join him to discuss the team in person and begin charting a new direction for the side. Four consecutive Test defeats and the seeming inevitability of a fifth in Hobart meant a change of course was imperative.Marsh followed up the meeting by choosing to resign his commission as chairman more than six months ahead of his contract expiry, stating fresh thinking was required and effectively handing over the reins to Hohns, who was approved as interim chairman by the Cricket Australia board. A significantly recast team was then unveiled for Adelaide, featuring three debutant batsmen in Matt Renshaw, Pete Handscomb and Nic Maddinson.Hohns has said previously he was given a mandate to revamp the side significantly, but also that the discussion to do so had begun in Hobart before Marshs resignation. Captain Steven Smith was canvassed extensively regarding his preferences, while another change agent in Greg Chappell returned to the selection panel - a decision that irked some players.Coach Darren Lehmann, also a selector, said that while no lines had been drawn through the names of older players, a preference for youth who can be built into the next long-term Australian side was now clear, from the board and CA management down to the selectors and the coaches.Pretty much. Thats not putting a line through those players who missed out, obviously they can do an Adam Voges - who had a 1000 or 1100-run year at about 32 - and get back in, Lehmann said. Its a case of those guys [needing] to do that, or get wickets or whatever it may be.But the results dictate that as well to be fair. Wed been playing ok before the Sri Lankan series, obviously we were No. 1, but we had to inject some new players. Players who can grow and play for 10 years. Probably thats the challenge for the selection group. And then the players to grow out on the ground as well.Youd love to have continuity all the time, in this day and age sometimes thats not possible. But youd love to keep a group together, a younger group especially with David Warner being our oldest at 30. If you can keep the group together for five years or so, or whatever it is - until the older guys go - it makes it easier. But then youve got different conditions and blokes in and out of form. So you just have to sum it up along the way, but yeah itd be lovely to do that.Lehmann said he had not been the one to speak to the CA board or the chief executive James Sutherland about future selection philosophy, but understood their broad advice. Youd have to speak to the chairman to be perfectly honest with that, he said. I dont know the exact words, were just going down a different path. For me as a coach first and foremost its about getting the right group of players together.I think the selection panel did a really good job of that. Steves got a young group he can work with, which is really important for a captain. Hes addressed the guys - how he expects us to play moving forward. I think weve got a young group who is going to be exciting. Theres going to be ups and downs, as for James and that question - I dont know exactly what was said.Id imagine it would have been - go down a young path and develop a side who can grow for a long period of time. Thats what you do when you lose, you need to change. So theres no problems or qualms with that. Thats just the way it is. Kyle Anderson Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Dillon Brooks Grizzlies Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/ ... es-Jersey/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. MONTREAL -- Kai Kamara scored in the first minute and Kelyn Rowe added two goals to help the New England Revolution beat the Montreal Impact 3-1 on Saturday night.The Revolution (9-12-9), who lost to Dallas in the U.S. Open Cup final this week, posted a third straight win in Major League Soccer play with only their second road victory of the season. New England moved two points behind fifth-pplace Montreal in the Eastern Conference playoff race. Marc Gasol Jersey. Didier Drogba scored on a penalty for Montreal (9-9-4), which has only one win in seven games. Perhaps more alarmingly, the Impact are 0-3-1 and have conceded 11 goals in their last four home games. ' ' '

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа