"НА КРЫЛЬЯХ ВРЕМЕНИ..."
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 14:26

ВСЕМ, ДОБРОЕ ВРЕМЯ СУТОК ! С ВЕСНОЙ, ВАС !

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

div align=div align=

Для печати Пред. тема | Первое новое сообщение | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: colleagues and fans for the concern and uncond
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2019, 13:37 

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. Cheap Jerseys Online . It was a scary moment and a scary crash, a relieved Alonso later told Sky Sports. I am lucky to be here and thankful to be here. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r The race was stopped for twenty minutes while marshals swept away the remnants of the Spaniards wrecked McLaren following its collision with the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez. The force of the impact - reported to have measured 46gs - sent Alonso and his MP4-31 into the trackside barriers before somersaulted through the air across a gravel trap. Incredibly, Alonso was unhurt - beyond a blow to his knee - and able to climb out of the car unaided. As he scrambled out of what was left of his car, Spaniard was even sufficiently lucid immediately after the crash to think of his mothers anxiety, watching from her Spanish home. I saw a little gap and I got out quickly to make sure that my mum, who was watching the race on TV at home, could see that I was okay! The Melbourne stewards investigated the incident but, like Alonso, absolved Gutierrez of any blame. We were racing, I moved at the last moment and you dont have the full vision of the track. You try to defend but you dont know what the other guy is doing, the two-time world champion said. Im amazed that Fernando walked away, added team-mate Jenson Button. It just shows how far weve come with safety. Alonso later posted on Instagram: I am aware that today I spent some of the luck remaining in life, I want to thank @mclaren, the FIA for the safety on this cars. Also my colleagues and fans for the concern and unconditional support.Now its time to rest and think about Bahrain, and get back in the car to get the first points of this year!! Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: The Australian GP as it happened The Formula 1 Gossip column

Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа